Top 10 Gifts From Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection
In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), Target and Neiman Marcus partnered to create a limited edition of fifty outstanding holiday gifts, ranging from exquisite home decor and entertaining accoutrements to glamorous apparel and accessories. The world-renowned luxury designers involved in this incredible collaboration include Kate Spade, Alice + Olivia, Brian Atwood, Marchesa, Marc Jacobs, Judith Leiber, Tory Burch, Diane von Furstenberg, Carolina Herrera, and Robert Rodriguez (to name a few).
The concept behind this dynamic partnership was to enable consumers to purchase high-end, top quality products at incredibly affordable prices. Just in time for holiday gift-giving, the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection is available for purchase at Target.com and NeimanMarcus.com starting on December 1, 2012.
Featured here are my Top 10 Gifts from this exclusive collection.
1. Philip Crangi Frame ($49.99): Picture this… the perfect holiday gift in the form of a designer frame. Its metallic stud design is made of zinc alloy with plating.
2. Judith Leiber Compact Mirror ($59.99 each): The fairest of them all will be staring back from one of these Judith Leiber-designed, 100% crystal-comprised mirror compacts this holiday season. Available in pink, blue, or purple solid, or pink, blue or black zebra pattern, each features brass details with nickel plating.
3. Carolina Herrera Stationery Set ($19.99): This designer stationery set puts pencil to paper when it comes to writing in style. Available in three designs, each notepad is book-cloth wrapped with gilded edges and filled with cold-press 170gsm paper. And its cedar pencils with #2 HB graphite are always sharp, naturally.
4. Marc Jacobs Pouch ($69.99 each): This Marc Jacobs pouch brings a pop of style to any look, making it the go-to gift for friends. Available in gold, gunmetal and rose, it’s made with genuine leather finished with a metallic foil application for a little luxe luster. And, its zipper features the Marc Jacobs signature logo.
5. Altuzarra Shaker ($49.99): Aglow in 18K gold hand-painted details, this glass shaker pours on Altuzarra’s high-end style no matter what you’re mixing. It’s simple to clean with a stainless-steel lid and silicone gasket.
6. Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses ($49.99 for Set of 4): Thanks to one of today’s leading designers (Altuzarra is the 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner), this set of four double old-fashioned glasses have just the right touch of luster for a modern global look. With drizzles of 18K hand-painted gold, it’s a style-filled cheers to fabulous gift-givers everywhere.
7. Jason Wu Ornaments ($49.99 for Set of 3): This holiday, head straight for this set of three Jason Wu-designed, hand-blown glass ornaments. Demonstrating Wu’s impeccable command of the ornate, each features faceted crystal details, cast metal toppers and decorative details.
8. Altuzarra Tray ($79.99): This designer solid mahogany-framed tray, with tempered glass and brass hardware will add a fashionable mostess to any holiday hostess’s soiree. Or, use it year-round as a handsome piece of décor to layer into any room in your home.
9. Robert Rodriguez Dress ($99.99): This runway-ready piece from Robert Rodriguez defines the notion of “dress to impress.” Made of chic Chantilly lace, this party-goer also has built-in support. So, dance more and worry less.
10. Diane von Furstenberg Jewelry Box ($49.99): Keep your precious stones in this gem of a designer decorative box by the legendary Diane von Furstenberg. The exterior’s nature-inspired design is applied to a white high-gloss lacquer finish. Inside, your keepsakes will stay safe on a soft bed of black velvet material.