Celebrity makeup artist and professional cosmetic creator, Jennifer Bradley Co., has been handcrafting state-of-the-art makeup and medical grade skin care products since 2003. All of Jennifer Bradley cosmetics and skin care as well as how-to videos are available on www.jenniferbradley.com and in select specialty stores throughout the country.
Used by celebrities such as Kelly Clarkson, Pam Anderson, Sharon Osbourne, and even Michelle and Barak Obama, and featured at the American Music Awards, the World Music Awards and used by over 55 top Makeup Artists at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Runway shows and featured on NBC News, Daytime, Celebrity Hairstyles Magazine, Los Angeles Fashion Magazine, Latina Magazine, BE Magazine and much more, Jennifer Bradley is at the top of her game.
Jennifer knows that most women hate the feel and look of heavy makeup as the weather warms, but we still want to look fresh, polished and trendy. Her new line does just that and includes:
· Bombshell Signature Eye Duo ($28) is Pure, Smoky Eye Perfection. A soft, subtly shimmery pale violet for highlighting the eyes paired with a matte black shadow for a classic eye shaping smoke effect. Great as a crease color or as a powder liner when used with a smudge brush.
· Gypsy Signature Eye Duo ($28) Enchant, bewitch, and beguile with these perfect shades of plum for day to night. Earthy purple shades look wonderful against any eye color. Shimmering amethyst paired with earthy, wearable plum.
· Siren Signature Eye Duo ($28) is the color of the dark and mysterious ocean against the fading pink sunset. Soft matte peach and a bold, yet smoky blue are the hottest trending color combinations for the spring/summer season.
· Muse Signature Eye Duo ($28) Earthy Chocolate Brown vs. Heavenly Goddess Gold. Intense matte brown shadow and a shimmering bronze. This is a powerful and versatile combo to take from the office to the after party.
· Spring Blush Collection ($16) Shimmery cheeks are a breeze with Jennifer’s three new shades – Pink Champagne, Dozen Roses and Forget Me Not.
· Everlasting Lipshine Signature Lipcolor: ($22) Four Fabulous spring shades. Tender a sheer, “almost-red”. Tender Toffee is the subdued yet sexy beige/brown, Snob Appeal is a “pop” of mod pink, Secret is the palest shimmery pink beige. All four colors are so moisturizing, yet surprisingly very long wearing.
All of Jennifer Bradley products are fragrance free, contain no filler ingredients, and are concentrated formulas created for sensitive skin.
for more info please visit - www.jenniferbradley.com