Bring on the beaches, sunsets and boating adventures; summer is officially here. Along with the heat and sunshine, returns the classical trend of nautical-inspired gear being worn on docks across the world. Even if sailing or boating isn’t on your bucket-list this summer, the trend of nautical fashions will surely be infiltrating your closet and surroundings until Labor Day.
Nautical fashion has made its staple before with its classic sharp style. Inspiring fashion with basic blue and white stripes adding a touch of red is the key to nautical. This summer, gear your wardrobe by accessorizing your fashion look and updating your basics with a little nautical flare.
7 easy ways to anchor your summer fashion.
1. Change your nail polish; red, blue, white stripes or anchor designs are fun and easy!
2. Try out a BOLD red lipstick to pop your classic look.
3. White basics are a must, make it “nautical” with a striped scarf and denim shorts (it’s a must).
4. Stripes are a key this summer.
5. White pants! (YAYY!) BOLD it out with bright accents! (Yellows, sea blue, bright reds, pops of pink)
6. Get your SUN hat on!
7. ANCHOR your fashion. Try out anchor sweaters and the anchor accessories are fabulous!