High-End Fall Fashion – Military Trend
1. Madewell Camo Jacket ($529): This cult-favorite, splurge-worthy label is known for their denim—they’ve turned expert fading and washing into an art form—but they also make amazing non-denim pieces, like this lightweight camouflage jacket with adjustable button-tab cuffs that are perfect for rolling. This machine-washable, cotton camo print jacket is exclusively available from Madewell.com. And even though the military trend is big this season, this understated print will never go out of style.
2. Christian Louboutin Nude Patent Leather Pumps ($625): When you wear these iconic red-soled pumps, everyone will know that you’re stepping out in a pair of Louboutins. Worn by celebrities and fashion bloggers everywhere, Christian Louboutin designs some of the most exquisite (and flattering) shoes the fashion world has ever seen. These nude colored patent leather stilettos are no exception, and will surely become one of your most-worn items in your closet (since they go with everything!).
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Tote Bag ($1550): A fabulous black tote bag is always in style! Noteworthy features (like pebbled calfskin accented by silver-tone hardware) presented in the spacious Salvatore Ferragamo tote bag elevate its timeless look. This bag is roomy enough to carry all your belongings, but still constructed in a way that makes it totally stylish and chic.
Affordable Fall Fashion – Military Trend
4. Mossimo Supply Co. Camo Jacket ($40): Adding a camouflage print jacket to your fall wardrobe is one of the quickest ways to be on-trend this season. The military trend is easy to incorporate in your wardrobe. This print coordinates well with neutrals and looks especially stylish when combined with vibrant colors that contrast the army green and earth tones. And with a price tag of only $40, this look is definitely one of the best affordable fashion trends for fall.
5. ASOS Nude High Heels ($42): A neutral colored high heel is always a staple in every stylish woman’s wardrobe. These flattering pumps elongate the look of your legs and coordinate with every piece in your closet, from bright colors to playful prints.
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Tote ($55): If you’re looking for an everything bag that’s subtle but signature, this black tote from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Collection will soon become your favorite. Serious enough for work, but chic enough for play, this tote’s minimalist profile expands with side zips a twist on the usual hardware. This richly textured faux leather women’s tote features top handles, exposed zippers, interior zip pocket and top zip closure.